Translation and legalization

We use translators from and to all languages to translate and legalize your documents.
As a separate service, you can benefit from the translation of any private documents and translation and legalization of official documents, regardless of their country of origin, and whether it is a party to the Hague Convention. Translations are performed by a licensed translation agency that has a contract with the Consulate Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for official translations provided by registered sworn translators.